FSBO Real Estate Photography Services.
The great listing photos that I create for some of Macon's top REALTORS help them sell houses FASTER and for MORE MONEY !
I can do the same for YOU !
Why do you need "top notch listing photos"?
Research, by Refin, PROVES that the quality of the listing photos that you use impacts several aspects of the sales process. Great listing photos will:
- INCREASE the number of home buyers that will visit your home
- Sell your home FASTER.
- Your home will SELL for a HIGHER PRICE
I have created a package of services for FSBOs >
Getting the word out that your home is for sale is not as easy for you as it is for a Realtor BUT I have found a system that works (see number 4)
- Exceptional list photos for your use wherever you like. I recommend Zillow.
- I will create 360 degree panoramas of the 3 rooms of most interest to home buyers. If you list on Zillow, I'll attach these to your listing which doubles the number of views your listing will get (according to Zillow's research)
- I'll create a multi-media slideshow video to really grab and hold home buyers attention.
- Here's my secret weapon > I pay FaceBook to advertise your listing to local home buyers! These ads usually get in front of more than 3,000 viewers.
Here's how it all came together for a recent FSBO >
1) Here's a sample of the 30 listing photos that I created for this home owner > >
2) Here's the multi media slideshow that I used to advertise the home.
3) Here's the results of the FB ad that I ran to get this video in front of local home buyers:
2658 people saw the ad
1806 people interacted with the ad
30 people clicked through to find out more details
The home went under contract in only 5 days!!
Here's what the homeowner says about her experience with Impressive Images Photography:
Mr. Barber delivered exactly what he said he would do. Very professional and timely. Our home photographs makes me want to buy my own home. He did a super fantastic job! Want the best...hire Jim!
For the very best visual presentation of YOUR home, Call Jim Barber at 478-737-2244